I've always enjoyed the twirly dress, flowers, and pretty things, but I've never been a "girly girl." Having Everleigh has made me appreciate pink and the more softer "pretty" things. Being asked to participate and provide Event Florals for a Swan Princess Styled Birthday party was soo much fun. Thank you so much Grace and Style Events for the invitation!
After setting up our Event Florals at Studio 14 in Reno, Everleigh and I sat and observed, as Sam and all the Mom's positioned and coached the girls. I could just see Everleigh in a few years. Twirling around, giggling and sharing a special moment with her friends.
Some of my favorite moments from the Swan Princess Styled Shoot were:
1) Watching little girls respectfully not eat the plate of desserts put in front of their faces and "just look" at the desserts like they were going to marry it. Some of those Daddy's are going to be in trouble.
2) Enjoying time with my Vendor Friends and being able to catch more than the normal "how's your wedding season going?" conversation that we casually say as we pass each other at events.
3) The impromptu shoot that Sam did of Everleigh while I was setting up and she was preoccupied by a fluffy and hairy pillow.
3) Eating a few desserts at the end of the day. Leigh Anne is truly an amazing artist. I felt so lucky to actually taste some of her designs. I usually admire them with my eyes. These were truly a treat for both eyes and belly.
4) The invitation by Pretty Little Paper Co. with the sparkly detail and little swan and ballerina.
5) The AMAZING children's wardrobe rented from Rainey's Closet!
6) The light and pure happiness that these little girls exuded for being a part of this project. Each little girl you could tell felt beautiful, happy, and wanted to take part.
Furniture Rentals: @renotahoevintagerentals